Fee Criteria & Instructions
You may write a description here
- The fee payment structure is divided into Nine Months, fee of April to June, should be paid in April month, July to January should be paid on monthly basis & February-March fee should be paid in February Month. Fee should be paid before 20th of each month. The fee will be accepted at the School counter from 5th to 10th of each month from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM. The fee can also be remitted at the Bank from 1st to 20th of above months from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM. After 20th, the fee will not be accepted at Bank.
- The fee, after the last date, will be accepted only at the school counter by way of DD/Banker's Cheque, along with late fee @ Rs. 50/- per month.
- Cheques / DDs / Banker's Cheques should be drawn in favour of M.D. Jain Public School; Kosi Kalan (Mathura) only Local cheques will be accepted.
- Bouncing of Cheques is a criminal offence and should be strictly avoided. Once the cheque is bounced, DD / Banker's Cheque only will be accepted, along with penalty of Rs. 100/-
- Note: Fee will be paid at Catholic Syrian Bank, Baldev Ganj, Kosi Kalan (Mathura) & School - Fee counter.