Rules & Regulations
You may write a description here
- Students are required to bring their diaries to the school everyday.
- If a student remains absent for six days or more, his/her name would be struck off.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss those whose progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to others.
- Students are advised to keep their classrooms, school building the campus very neat and dispose off the leftovers or wastes in the bins only.
- Using unfair means, in the exams is worth punishable offence committed by any students. A student indulging in it would be restricted from school and declared failed in the exams.
- Students should get their progress reports signed by their parents /guardians and return them to the school authorities within three days of the receipt.
- Students should come to school daily in freshly laundered uniform with clean socks and well polished shoes and I-Card.
- Once a child has come into the school, he/she should not be asked to go home on half day leave or leave for a period.
- If a student is found in possession of mobile, i-pod, music system or any other expensive articles, the school shall confiscate and won't return it back.
- In case a student looses any expensive item (Watches, Pens, Jewellery, Money etc.) the school shall not be held responsible for it.
- Keep your class room and other property of the school clean.