All the applicants who wish to take admission are expected to appear for a written entrance examination comprising of four papers namely, English, Hindi, Mathematics and General Awareness. Failure to attend the entrance examination /interview without proper reason will cause the registration to lapse and the registration fees paid will be forfeited.
A student seeking admission is required to submit the following documents along with the admission form.
- Transfer certificate in original of the last school attempted.
- Progress report from the school last attempted.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC students).
- He/she shall fill the application form for the admission care fully in his/her own hand writing.
Test paper will consist of the following section:
Mental Ability: This section tests the logic and reasoning of the students in solving problems.
Verbal Ability: This section tests the Vocabulary and comprehension of the students.
Mathematical Ability: This section tests the arithmetical, geometry and mathematical ability of the student.
Scientific Aptitude: This section tests the Knowledge and application of Science to everyday situation.